How do I get Involved?
It’s simple! Join the IFNASA POWER community, by filling out the online membership form, or Sms (Sms facility to be activated on the 1st July 2018), WhatsApp us on 0610845053 with your name and contact details so that we can contact you.
- IFNASA lodged a case in the Constitutional Court of South Africa on 23rd September 2016 claiming back the Land Dispossessed and Identity Loss the Khoe and San suffered during colonialism and apartheid.
- IFNASA unapologetically fights for the Rights of the Coloured People of South Africa.
- IFNASA leadership has been in the forefront of many community protests and fighting for Equality, Fairness and Justice.
- IFNASA, with other leaders, launched the Patriots For Equality (PFE), who has been leading the Education injustice in Gauteng schools like Klipspruit West Secondary School, Noordgesig Primary School and Eldorado Park Secondary. (Media newspapers, YouTube and television hold many proof)
- IFNASA managed to get Noordgesig (a predominantly Coloured community) youth re-instated at the clinic when their contracts were unjustly terminated in February/March 2018.
- IFNASA helped our North West Provincial Leader organize protest in Alabama (a predominantly Coloured community) requesting a police station.
- IFNASA, with the support of seasoned Leaders in Kwa-Zulu Natal, undertook a provincial road-show to educate and conscientize our people regarding their true identity and the constitutional court case in 2016.
- IFNASA is the first organization who protested at the national elective conference of the ruling party for the entire five days during December 2017 at Nasrec, Johannesburg.
- IFNASA unapologetically fights against the oppression and marginalization of the Coloured – Khoe – San People of South Africa;
- IFNASA is Not a Coloured Nationalist movement, but a progressive pressure group against the blatant and glaring socio-economic exclusion of so labeled Coloured People across South Africa.
- IFNASA just launched our inaugural Khoe San Land Summit at Kwa-Eden Hotel & Conference from 24th – 27th April 2018.