IFNASA POWER – INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY - INDIVIDUALS
Who can become Members of IFNASA POWER?
IFNASA POWER platform is an Empowerment Platform created by Indigenous First Nation Advocacy South Africa (IFNASA) for ordinary South Africans who are impoverished, penniless and subscribe to the philosophy and objective of empowering the descendants of the Khoe and San, called Coloureds. The platform is targeted at empowering people called Coloureds and their Businesses, the descendants of Khoe and San. However, the IFNASA POWER platform is open to All South African People and Businesses who are struggling and in need of wings “Out of Poverty and Financial Lack”.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY - BUSINESS
IFNASA POWER is created by Indigenous First Nation Advocacy South Africa (IFNASA) for ordinary South African Businesses who are impoverished and penniless. The platform is targeted at empowering people called Coloured their Businesses, the descendants of Khoe and San, however the IFNASA POWER platform is open to All South African People and Businesses who are struggling and in need of wings “Out of your Financial Lack” for only R1000.00 per month.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IFNASA POWER platform, a member of Indigenous First Nation Advocacy South Africa (IFNASA), which aims to “Connect” the so-called Coloured people to a “Collective Empowerment Membership Platform” to “Liberate Ourselves”.
- IFNASA POWER platform will use the Membership and the Monthly Donations to drive the individual, community and business empowerment by means of negotiating favourable deals for our members nationally.
- IFNASA Power platform is Not an investment scheme or a pyramid plan, but a practical means of uniting our people for a common cause and to organize our collective voice and power.
- IFNASA POWER platform monthly fees offer what very few organizations present, which is to reward members for their support and loyalty towards the projects of transformative education development, youth development, women empowerment, research-development, cultural and heritage teaching, legal support and creating platforms for conversations and dialogue.
- IFNASA POWER platform is targeted at so-called Coloured people , yet it is Not exclusive but an open opportunity membership empowerment platform for impoverished individuals, communities and struggling businesses.
- IFNASA POWER platform, through Membership of the organization, will be able to support its members who have challenges in the area of our service offerings. Membership is extended to those within the country, the continent of Africa or anywhere in the world.
- IFNASA POWER platform benefits and rewards Paid-up Members, which are linked to the following conditions: IFNASA POWER platform must first reach a minimum of 100 000 Membership threshold within three months from the 1st July 2018 before the benefits will be activated, failing which mean Membership rewards will “Only” materialize when the platform reaches the 100 000 Paid-up Membership threshold. We urge members to invite friends and family by joining the movement.
- IFNASA POWER platform Membership fee is a monthly voluntary contribution and members are eligible to claim up to 10% of their annual contribution from SARS*.
- IFNASA POWER platform will offer opportunities to “Agents” to assist the organization with soliciting membership. An Agent is a Paid-Up Member of IFNASA POWER who voluntary apply to officially recruit on behalf of IFNASA POWER platform. The Chief Executive Officer or any department or persons delegated will have to approve All Agent applications before appointment.
- IFNASA POWER platform emphatically state that Agents shall “Only” be eligible for up to 10% of the membership fee for direct recruitment by them, but only a minimum of R100.00 will be paid over to them at a time for financial remuneration. That means Agents must recruit a minimum of 50 Paid-up Members to be eligible for financial reward.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER
By signing up as a Member of IFNASA POWER platform, the member agrees to the following: That IFNASA, all our executives, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, howsoever arising from or as a result of a participant’s participation in the platform or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. Prior to awarding the membership, prize, IFNASA POWER platform may require members and winners of prizes to sign such an indemnity and waiver of liability. If a member or winner cannot provide such indemnity, they will forfeit any monies paid or prizes and the prize will once again be distributed by a separate draw. The ineligible winner will have no claim against IFNASA POWER platform in this event. IFNASA POWER platform reserves the right at any time to annul membership and prizes, or prior to final prize draw, to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary the terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against IFNASA POWER hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against IFNASA, its executive, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants. Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will form part of the terms and conditions of the membership or competition, to which terms members and entrants agree the competition is subject to.